Is so damn to say those love love...things!!
Well...surely it will be veri tired to say all those stuff...I know tat A... had flirt wit many boys...Eiii...Digusting!!I saw it with my pair of eyes!!!
Did KY and YL really broke??Or somting jus ocure??It is very dangerous to luv sum1!!In school,teacher will scold...At home,mum will scold and say the phone bill is ex!!!Watever...elders are jus like tat!!
I hate schools...I hate family...Sumtimes i even hate life!!!Its jus miserable...
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Wat...
Posted by JOLYNN at 2:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
During sports day,Hoh Ting Wei went to toilet n saw a中学 girl n boy go into the toilet n he heard the boy say "ilove u"n the girl oso say the same...n he oso say they kissed...ewww..so yuck..u wan tell陈老师?
If u hav ur own freedom, u will love who?
sorry for late reply bcoz long time nvr open Jolynn's blog adi...anyways,y u suddenly ask like tat???
Post a Comment