CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

It is not ur fault...

Tat online issuse...It is reallt not u!!!It is someone else...

It is so funny of u...U are 1000ft tall and10000lbs...haha do u really are??

I dint mean it...I read my blog n think abt it....
Tat sentence mean i admire u all can mc i cannot...
I want to mc
Tats all!!I dint mean anything!!

I am not tire to help u to copy the hw list...
Cos i normal time oso got let de quan to give teacher check!!!So i have to write all things!!!
I even did copy a special hw list to gv u...I tot u will come to schl and collect...

U no need to feel sorry...

Im feeling veri guity now...:(

1 comments:

JOLYNN said...

I wonder if there is someone tat understands me!!!

I wonder there is some one tat can talk to me all day long!!!

I wonder...

I wonder...