CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sorry to say that...

It was usual that we girls will tease each one...

Example: 晓雯,伟哥哥在那边!!!
妍伶, 陈庭亿在那边!!!

They will always tease me when WQ appear...or they will tease me when KH is there following me!!!
Today,after lunch....I put my bag the 1st place in 5K...KH was also wanting to put his bag...Fine whatever!!!Then,JZ take his bag away and replace it with his own bag!!!Its ok sitting with anyone else!!!

I shif my bag behing!!And... jus follow!!!JZ once again replace his bag!!Fine i will sit with my self!!
I shif my bag rite behind...Tis time no 1 follow...then suddenly JZ put KH bag beside me!!!
Damn la!!!I want to sit with my ownself!!I dont want other ppl 误会!!!

Then i jus suddenly burst into tears...They dint believe i was crying...then when i show up my face...They realized...

Tis is a few words 4 u KH:
Im very sorry to say this!!!But I'm serious!!Sorry if i had hurt ur heart!!:(Sorry
Love cant be forced!!!"bagai bertepuk sebelah tangan"
Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...

2 comments:

JOLYNN said...

Oops i have a wrong word at the title!!!

~BoRiNg AnD LoNeLy GiRl~ said...

哎,又何必向KH解释呢? 你又没有做错事... 这... JZ 应向你道歉,因为他没经你同意,就把 KH 的书包放在你旁边哪... 我是陈思棋...哈哈...来找我谈天吧!!!