CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sports day...

Today was Saturday...

Sports day!!!Yeah..Went to sch around 6:45am...Went around the whole schl wit Aika...Went to canteen and saw my cousin...So good...9:30 they can go Bukit Jalil cheerleading competition!!!

Teacher brief us at 7:00 in 3G class...=='''Keep listening"U all mus do it properly,cannot ... ...!!!"
After that teacher gave us each one one cap...Yucks,its sucks man...Wearing this with my hair tied???Gosh!!I dont care i will put down my hair...i know teacher will scold me but she did not scold me!!!

We started our duty...1 hour pass...Xin Yuan say quick take a pen with ur notebook and go Aé—¨there copy names!!!Say wat??Teacher say those who wear own home shirt must write down name!!

So tired...Come bk home take a shower than go eat Mc donalds!!!Then go cousin's hse!!!Wow so fun but tire!!~_~

2 comments:

JOLYNN said...

Aiyo...So fun but tired!!!

~BoRiNg AnD LoNeLy GiRl~ said...

Man! Ya...sure it is very tired... I dunno y... Cause I m helpin Teacher.C 2 do sumtin... U all can rest bout half an hour...Man! Tat day was very tired...