CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Unfair...

Today was Tuesday...

Went to schl,came bk,homework-ing,blog-ging!!!Its still remain the same matter how xxx treat us!!Hate that!!4 person was absent ystd,2 person was absent today!!I did hope i can join them too!!*_*

Went to schl as usual,but it was later than usual!!6:30 woke up!!Gosh it would b late!!Reach to schl 7:00.My heart was bumbing tat fast!!!But praise Him,im not late!!:)Till 1:20,time to dismiss from hall!!Go bk to class continue lesson,it should be my duty go to 站岗!!!

But it was too late,5C class perfect was giving me question!!Erm,bla bla bla...It dray my time until 1:25 how am i going to do my duty!!I was struggling there,then tat stupid...(argh dun 1 2 mention it)1 me to on duty!!Wat the!!I am already struggling there,still 1 me 2 go on duty!!Stupid la!!Use brain la!!

Why ... always call me,then ... dun call...self??Haiz,always like tat 1 de la!!So sad!1;(Summore im not in d mood today!!Dint kena scolding from me b4!!I hate them!!I want to transfer to another schl!1:( -_- T_T

Argh!!5N no pitiness for others 1!!Only care for ownself!!Selfish!!Only some hv heart!Others have BLACK HEART!!

1 comments:

JOLYNN said...

Haiz!!Always have changes in LIFE!!