As usual,I went to school.
When i sit down,group leader came to me and collect homework!!I bend down myself and wanted to take my homework and exercise book from the floor...
What??My books had all dissapeared/vanished!!!Grrr?!Where are my books??Where on class had it gone to??I jus told my friends tat my book had vanished!...say my dictionary tat leave on the floor had lost!... say my text books tat i leave on the floor had dissapeared!!Then i think for a while...Oops!!!Surely sum1 had stole our books!!
I just burst into tears immediately!!But i try to hide my tears,i dun wanna anyone to see it!!Just then Joey ask ... theirs books had dissapeared!!Where did u think it gone???... dint say anything,instead jus shake her head!!!I look at her expression...Why??...Ussually, she will say a thing but she just say "oh" i dunno!!!
Now,only sum pupils have use our class included form teacher!!Then i suddenly think tat maybe our books had keep by teacher!!!I told ... and he jus listen!!Then another friend heard tat and say YES the boos are all in the cupboards!!!Wat??Tat means it prove out tat teacher had taken our books!!!
15 minits past,then it finally start lesson!!Teacher comes in gives us spelling!!But...my books are over there!!!I cant take it!!Bcos we guys are being watched!!!Later on,teacher ask:'Who dint pass hw today?'Then surely groupleader have to say me!!:(
teacher ask me why i dint pass up,i jus say tat my books haa vanished into thin air!!Teacher say why do u want to put ur books there??I jus say tat my drawer has no place to put anymore!!!Teacher say,if u continue this matter,i maybe want to consider u to be a perfect next year!!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Sorry...I am really sorry!!!
Posted by JOLYNN at 2:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment