CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lonliness...


Was very lonely...
Teacher changed our places...She put me to the 4th group and the view is the bad!!!I miss my old friends!!!I really miss them!!Without them my places was so blank!!I was dry!!plus,sit beside me the new partner had sick ang dint come today!!So no one chat wit me!!Sob...
All has change,places has change,friends sit beside has oso change too...Wat to do...Wat to do...
Pls tell me wat to do!!!Why?Why must like tat!!Cannot fair a bit??I dun 1 2 sit there!!There is so quite and lonely!!Sitting to the end of the class is so lonely...:(

2 comments:

damien said...

hu is that sitting on ur lap?

JOLYNN said...

Tat is the pretty girl or cute??!!!

She's my cousin!!!

Me in tat pic veri ugly...

Cos i cry b4 i took tat pic 1!!!

Veri ugly!!